FULL -TIME SALES ASSOCIATE / SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, hardworking, has a passion for fashion, and loves customer service.
As a valuable member of the team, you will:
- Be a "jack of all trades" and be knowledgeable in all areas - must be willing to try anything and be up for any challenge!
- Provide exemplary customer service every time by assisting customers & styling them by listening, identifying, and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance including, but not limited to, in-store signage, merchandise recovering/front-facing, restocking, re-merchandising, dusting, and cleaning sales floor as needed
- Thrive under pressure, and be an excellent multi-tasker
- Work on social media content creation
- Work to ensure our online store is updated with all new shipments, and the appropriate images are added, along with descriptions
- Unpack, enter, tag, & steam merchandise according to the boutique's procedures
- Pull stock for online orders, and pack said orders for in-store pickup or shipping
- Respond to and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope
- Demonstrate a passion for all things fashion by maintaining knowledge of current fashion trends and understanding how they work on different body types
- Assist in other areas of the store as needed while maintaining an upbeat & positive attitude. Must be a team player and self-motivated when working alone.
- 1-2 Years experience in Customer Service (Experience in small business is an asset)
- Must be available to work Weekdays and every other Weekend
- Being well versed in ALL social media platforms is a bonus
We offer a competitive wage, a fun work environment and an amazing discount on clothes!
INTERESTED? Send us your resume & a little bit about yourself!